Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Babysitter Part 2

“You’re not embarrassed you got caught?” I asked in disbelief.
She gave a little giggle and, still working herself up and down slowly on the 8” cock, said, “You can’t be stupid enough to think this was an accident. It’s not like you came home early or anything.”
A slow smile crept across my face as I realized the planning that had gone into this and what her state of mind must have been while getting it all set up. I turned around and locked the front door, then walked over to behind the chair she was on, quickly entwining the fingers of one hand into her long, blonde hair and wrapping the other hand firmly around her throat. She gasped as I jerked her head back and ran my tongue from the base of her neck to her earlobe.
“So, tell me, you naughty bitch,” I demanded, “what is it that you want now? What did you imagine would happen, in your innocent little fantasies?”
She whimpered softly as I tightened my grip on her throat and pulled her head back further. “Did you think it would all just be fun and games? Did you think we’d play a little round of ‘I lick you, you lick me’? Or did you have any clue in that empty little head of yours that I would punish you severely for using my toy without permission?”
At the word “punish,” I squeezed her throat firmly and she made an effort to draw in a ragged breath. I loosened my grip a bit and continued, “I will NOT make this easy on you. But don’t worry, love, it won’t hurt TOO much, and if you’re a good girl, I may just let you cum.”
With that, my hand went from her throat to her hard nipple, pinching roughly and pulling upwards and I yanked up on her hair, forcing her to slide herself off of the dildo and into a standing position. “Now, you’re going to be a good little whore for Miss Panda, aren’t you?”
She whimpered her assent and then yelped as I slapped her breast.
“No, no, no. When I ask you a question, you say, ‘Yes, Miss Panda’ or ‘Yes, mistress.’ Do you understand?”
“Y-yes, mistress,” she replied, tears welling in her hazel eyes and her cute bottom lip quivering.
I stroked her breast comfortingly and released my tight grip on her hair. “There now, that’s not so bad. Now,” I cooed as I pulled the chair from between her legs and moved it to the side, “I want you down on all fours, ass up nice and high.”
Her eyes searched mine pleadingly for a few seconds, but with an encouraging tug on her hair she submitted and sank down to the floor. Her pretty round ass quivered a bit as she arched her back and stuck it in the air.
“Higher, and keep your head up,” I demanded as I used my foot to spread her knees further apart. She obeyed instantly, struggling to get her ass as high as possible. When I was satisfied with her positioning, I reassured her. “Good. Very good. Now you stay exactly like that while I go get a few other toys you seemed to have missed while you were searching for my collection.”
A visible shiver ran up her spine and I smacked her ass firmly with the palm of my hand before going into my bedroom, to the closet, and picking out the handful of instruments I would use on her.
When I returned to the living room, she was just as I had left her, head and ass lifted high, pussy deliciously exposed to me. Though her face betrayed her fear, I could see the glimmer of her juices at the lips of her pussy. Placing my toys on the coffee table, out of her eye line, I knelt in front of her face and looked deeply into her eyes.
“You’ve been a good girl so far, so here’s a little reward.” I placed my hand under her chin and lifted her face a little more, bringing her lips to mine and kissing her with intensity. She moaned softly as my tongue danced across hers. I pulled away just as she began to kiss more insistently. “Patience, love. You need your punishment before you get any more pleasure.”
I smiled at the worried look on her face. “Not so confident now, are you, you dirty slut?” I chuckled to myself. I was going to have fun with this one.

4 comments:

  1. Love erotic stories. :) very well written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, that gave me shivers.. Wow! I'm loving this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anxiously awaiting the continuation of this series...love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooh, la la.. yes, yes, more more .. harder, faster.... :-D

    you've got us all waiting like obedient little subby readers, love..

    ReplyDelete