Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I was her first!

This is the cyber session I had last night. My female cyber partner had never cybered before, and I was honored to be her first. She did a great job for her first time. I am Panda, obviously, and her name has been changed to the initial 'E' (for Ecstasy ;) ). Hope you enjoy!

Panda: *walks up behind you and brushes your hair away from your ear*
Panda: *whispers softly* shhh, just follow my lead
Panda: *runs my tongue lightly along your earlobe*
E: *shivers all the way down my spine*
Panda: *places my hands on your shoulders and massages gently*
Panda: *sucks lightly on your ear, blowing my warm breath into it*
Panda: *moves my lips down your neck as my hands run from your shoulders down your chest*
Panda: *nibbling your neck gently*
E: *sucks in a quick breath at the sensation and leans back against you*
Panda: *traces my fingertips lightly along the outlines of your breasts and nipples, teasing them to attention*
Panda: *then takes your breasts fully in my hands and rolls your nipples in my fingers*
Panda: *still licking and nibbling on your neck*
E: Mmm.. that feels great..
Panda: *my left hand now trails down your stomach, brushes the inside of your thigh, comes to rest in between your thighs, feeling your heat*
Panda: *whispers in your ear* mmm, i can feel your desire radiating from here
Panda: *quickly turns your chair around so you are facing me and kisses you deeply*
Panda: *my hands leaving your thighs and your breasts and now running through your hair, grabbing the back of your neck*
E: *I moan into your mouth savoring the sensation*
Panda: *running my tongue along yours, biting your lower lip gently*
E: *I follow your lead, tracing my tongue along your lips*
Panda: *cups your chin as I pull my lips away from yours, looking deeply into your eyes*
Panda: I want you to undress for me.
E: *A smile creeps across my lips as I slip slowly from the chair*
Panda: *I take your place in the chair, ready to enjoy the show*
E: *taking my time I turn away from you, gazing at you from over my shoulder*
E: *I slip my fingers slowly under my t-shirt pulling it up to expose my back before tugging over my head*
E: mmm, you tease *I smile and lick my lips*
E: *I run a hand through my messy hair as I toss the shirt aside, still watching you over my shoulder*
E: Don't worry, love, your hair will get much messier by the time I'm through with you. *wink*
E: *I turn to face you so you can watch as I unbutton my jeans, pulling the zipper down gently*
Panda: mmm, yes
E: *Sliding my hands into the waist I push them down lowly, letting them drop to the floor before I step out of them and kick them aside with one bare leg*
Panda: *huge grin as I see those beautiful legs exposed to me*
E: *I stop undressing for the moment, running my fingers up my thighs and and stomach to my breasts, wanting to prolong this moment*
Panda: Mmmm *licks my lips again, breathing becoming heavier*
Panda: *I run my own hands down between my thighs and begin rubbing slightly*
E: *I slip a finger under each of my bra straps, pulling them down off my shoulders before reaching around to the clasp behind me*
E: *I slide my fingers back, caressing my breasts through the lacy material of my bra, before tossing it away*
Panda: *I gasp softly as your perfect breasts are revealed*
Panda: mmmm
Panda: *rubbing myself a little harder*
E: *I trace my breasts with long fingers before sliding down to my panties*
E: *Tracing my finger along the elastic and pulling it down ever so slowly*
Panda: *I bite my lip in anticipation*
E: *I pull them slowly off me, letting them drop to the floor before stepping out of them*
Panda: mmm *I take a few seconds to drink you all in before standing up and walking over to you*
Panda: *wrapping my fingers in your hair, I pull your head back and dive into a very deep kiss*
Panda: *I use my free hand to trace my fingernails very lightly over the skin of your back, up and over your shoulder, over your breasts*
Panda: *I pinch your hardened nipples*
Panda: *I use my grip in your hair to pull your face away from mine*
Panda: *I quickly stoop down and take your nipple in my mouth*
Panda: *rolling my tongue around it, suckling gently*
E: *I gasp at the sensation, holding the back of your head to me*
Panda: *releasing your hair, placing one hand on the small of your back and one between your shoulder blades, pulling you closer into me*
Panda: *I suck and nibble hungrily at your breast*
Panda: *my lower hand drifts down to your ass, grabbing firmly*
E: Mmm.. yes
Panda: *I sneak one finger in between your cheeks and rub your asshole very gently*
E: *More shivers run up my spine, and I take your breasts in my hands, massaging them*
Panda: *I move my other hand from your back and run it up your thigh to your pussy, feeling your wetness*
Panda: mmmm *I moan against your nipple*
Panda: *I begin to rub your clit gently*
E: Mmm...
Panda: *I move my fingers from your clit to your pussy, teasing open your warm folds and slipping my middle finger inside*
Panda: *I press it deep inside of you, finding your G-spot and rubbing it*
Panda: *using the heel of my palm to rub your clit*
E: *I moan loudly, pressing myself tighter against you*
Panda: *my finger still inside of you, I move my hand from your ass up to your shoulder and push you down to your knees, moving with you*
Panda: *from your knees, I push you backwards to the floor*
Panda: *continuing to stroke your G-spot and rub your clit*
Panda: *pushing your knees open with my free hand, I position myself between your thighs*
Panda: *running my tongue from your knee up the inside of your thigh*
Panda: *nibbling gently on the very deepest part of your thigh, just before your pussy begins*
E: *I gasp as my hips buck, wanting that warmth just a bit farther*
Panda: *I smile, knowing I've got you where I want you and continue to dance my tongue around your pussy but never actually touching it*
Panda: *still rubbing your G-spot with my finger*
E: *I moan as my hips buck again and again*
Panda: *I whisper mischeviously* If you want my tongue where I think you want it, you need to tell me.
Panda: Tell me how much you want it.
Panda: Tell me, E.
E: Mmm... I really want you to lick my pussy
Panda: Mmm *I smile for a split second before diving in, attacking your clit with my tongue*
E: *I gasp at the contact that I had been aching for*
E: *My back arches, my pussy craving all the contact it can with your mouth*
Panda: *I suck hungrily on your clit, rolling m tongue around it*
Panda: *rubbing your G-spot with more fervor*
Panda: *moaning onto your clit, vibrations causing even more intense sensations*
Panda: *I slip a second finger in you as well, fucking your pussy with both fingers*
E: *I moan loudly, holding the back of your head to me as I get closer and closer to climax*
Panda: *fucking and sucking even harder, I use my free hand to begin massaging your asshole again*
E: mmmmm
Panda: *furiously trying to bring you to climax, wanting to feel your pussy spasm around my fingers*
E: *I twitch as the first round hits me*
E: *Moaning loudly I push myself further into your fingers*
Panda: oooooohhhh *moaning into your pussy*
Panda: *still licking and fucking*
E: Mmmm.. *It hits me hard and my muscles spasm around your fingers, coating your mouth with my juices*
Panda: *i gasp and try to swallow all of your juices*
Panda: MMM!!
Panda: *tongue still working your clit furiously*
E: *I lay twitching from the aftershocks, breathing heavily*
Panda: *slowing my tongue and my fingers, allowing you to come down8
Panda: *I pull my fingers out of you and bring them to my mouth, sucking every last drop of you off of me*
E: *I moan as you pull them out, sending another wave of aftershocks up my spine*
Panda: *I smile down at you as your breasts heave invitingly*
Panda: *I kiss each of your nipples lightly*
Panda: Sooo... how was that?
E: Wow..
E: lol
E: that was fun

4 comments:

  1. Your detail is most impressive. I felt like I was there. Makes me want to be a woman as you most obviously know how to pleasure one properly. I can learn a thing or two from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that was an enticing read, your cyber skills are exceptional

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for piquing my curiosity. I think this has opened an entirely new chapter in my life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I agree.. "that was fun" and yes, you certainly know your way around a woman's body.. mmmm :-D

    ReplyDelete