Friday, April 17, 2009

MfM - Better Late Than Never

This week's topic was Growth. This year has been full of personal growth, so I went with that. It's not much of a sexy story, but I hope you enjoy nonetheless.



It’s hard to believe that it’s been almost a year since I met you. My first experience in dating after my separation, and look how well it turned out. When I left him, I was broken down, a shadow of my former self. The years of his bullshit had basically pushed any self-confidence I had out the window. After leaving him, I didn’t expect to start dating so soon, let alone find someone I clicked so well with. But you were the first and I know that you were sent to me not only to help me return to who I was before him, but also to help me grow into something so much more. You opened my eyes to so many things: what a real man is like, how comfortable two people can be with each other, how my wants and needs can come first, how I can give myself completely to someone else again. It’s been a year of giving into my desires, of learning new things about myself, of finding pleasure out of giving pleasure, of mind-blowing sex, of new kinks, of long hours of talking and holding one another. Things with us aren’t ideal for me, I want so much more of you than I have, but I am a new woman because of you, and I am eternally grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment