Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Help me get home? :)

Someone actually suggested that I take donations to raise money for a new lawyer to help get me away from my ex-husband, but since this is a much more realistic goal, I thought I'd try it:
Some of you may know that I am living in a city and state where I have no family or friends, and I can't move unless a judge or my ex-husband say I can. I haven't been back home to California for about 2 years now, I had to miss my grandmother's funeral, my other grandmother's health is failing, I'd like to see her before she passes, and I miss all of my family and friends! I'm hoping to get home at the end of June, but financially, it's iffy.
If you enjoy my stories and can find it in your heart to donate, I would love you forever. Even $1 would help! I will even send a special set of pictures, or maybe even a video to those who do! :D
Thanks so much to those who have donated already! *muah*






1 comment:

  1. I know it's not much, but I hope it helps a little. <3

    ReplyDelete