Monday, May 18, 2009

MfM - Balance

Finding the balance is tough. It's been over a year and I still haven't quite got it: the balance between mom and woman, between responsibilities and fun. My kids are my life, there is no doubt about that. But I couldn't live without embracing my womanhood, either, letting my sexuality and sensuality shine. Being a mom is a huge part of my life, but it does not define me. I was my own person before I had kids, I continue to be my own person now. I want to be riding a cock just as much as I want to be riding a merry-go-round. I love tasting a new pussy just as much as I love tasting a new flavor of ice cream. I'm as passionate about trying new positions as I am seeing my kids learn new things. Without my after-hours, carefree, "come and take me" sex-kitten side, I could not be a good mom to my boys. So both sides of my dual personality need to be represented, need to have their own time in my life. It's just a matter of finding the right balance. I am Mom, but I am also Woman. Hear me moan. ;)

5 comments:

  1. I think I can relate. I've been struggling to find a balance between parts of who I am as well.
    I nearly wrote mine along these lines, in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this - it's so beautifully honest. I wouldn't have thought about the balance between being a woman and a mother, but it's one of the hardest balances to maintain...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so, so, so get this. Indeed the hard part is finding the balance. Thank you for writing this it made me smile x

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I am woman, hear me moan" <-- excellent line :-)

    I think it's great that you aknowledge that it is necessary to know and respond to your needs as an individual, while working toward meeting the needs of your family. I see way to many people who sacrifice themselves for others and it's not a healthy option. Balance is a worthy thing to strive for, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope to someday be a mother like you. :)

    I strive towards living a balance life. Being a libra, I find it very imprortant. But it's not always easy to achieve. :P

    ReplyDelete