Tuesday, May 5, 2009

You Love Me, You Really Love Me!




The beautiful and sumptuous FemmeBLT chose me for the Sex Blogger Award and I am oh-so excited! I just started writing erotica a couple of months ago and I have been so thrilled to get the amazing feedback that I have received. Now I must list 5 reasons that I am worthy to be deemed sexy and then name 4 other fabulous bloggers who get to list their own sexy reasons. Here goes nothing:

1. I Am A Good Girl Gone Bad: I grew up fairly sheltered, always getting good grades, never drinking or doing drugs, always following the rules, wanting to hold out on sex. I was 21 before I lost the big V, and up until last year, my ex-husband was my first and only. In the past year, though, I've more than made up for lost time and have experienced so many new things and people. It's been wonderful!

2. I Am A TomBoy: I appear very feminine, I'm not at all butch, but I've got such a boy's personality! I love sports, video games, raunchy jokes, hot women... ;) I even used to be a champion burper. Sexy, right? ;p

3. I Guide the Future: I'm a teacher and pour my heart and soul into my students every day. Yes, I want to slap them silly quite often, but I love them all like my own children and I strive every day to get that "A-ha!" look to shine in their eyes.

4. I Have Eyes That Pierce Your Soul: The one physical aspect of me, other than my tits, that I have always liked, and I just *now* had someone tell me the same thing, are my eyes. He says: "I just like the shape of them and the coloration. I like how they move and act when you're feeling some intense pleasure. I like looking into them." They're somewhat almond shaped, deep brown coloring with flecks of gold, and they are very expressive. What do you think? :)




5. I Can Make You Hard/Wet With My Words: Physical arousal is one thing, and it's fantastic, don't get me wrong, but I think there's something oh-so-special about being able to mentally arouse someone. You can be smoking hot but have nothing upstairs. If you're able to engage my mind as well as my body, though, that's a gift. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but after getting so much great feedback from my readers, I realize that I have this gift and am thankful for it.


And here is my list of bloggers who ALSO have that gift, people who I have learned SO much from, and I am grateful to them all:

MarieIris - She is gorgeous, she is funny, she's as kick ass as I am, and I dig the hell out of her and her writing!

DocStrange - He's a super sexy man and knows how to engage my intellect, both through erotica and through our "vanilla" conversations.

PsycheDiver and Reivanna - They share a blog, so I choose them as one entity, though they are both seperately GREAT writers and fun cyber play-mates. I enjoy not only their stories but their reviews as well.

Sensual Stories - You can't have a sex blogger list without this hot lady. I can't believe she hasn't been chosen yet. Or maybe she has and she just hasn't posted yet, either way, I saved the best for last. Her sultry Southern ways only enhance her artistic, erotic writing. She is what I aspire to be. I want the grasp of the language, the sensual confidence, the experience that this amazing woman has. Not to mention I want her. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Very good, my dear. You DO follow instruction well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do have some STRIKING eyes, love em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing inspires me to want to do more. How stagnant my blog has become. I've come to yours to rejuvinate me....and yes, my creative "juices" are flowing. keep writing, darling...keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mind is melting from the heat your fantasies create there!

    ReplyDelete