Monday, May 25, 2009

MfM - Sunlight

Today was the first truly warm day of the summer and I was so grateful for it. You know how well that these nearly-constant thunderstorms for the past two weeks have really taken their toll on my psyche and, in turn, on our relationship. Today, as the clouds broke unexpectedly, a day that I just happened to be free from maternal responsibilities, it seemed like the perfect day to lay out on the balcony with a good book and to soak up the renewing rays.
I got a few chapters into my book before my mind started wandering. It seems like it has been so long since I felt your touch, heard your moans and whispers in my ear, experienced the ecstasy that always came along with our love-making. I started to think back to the last time we were together, before my moodiness took over everything. It had been so sensual, so loving, so... perfect.
My book fell to the side as my hands started wandering. I pulled my bikini top off and imagined that the warmth of the sun was the warmth of your body pressed to mine. I imagined that the leaves rustling in the trees were your whispers in my ear, urging me on. My fingers slipped beneath my bikini bottoms and started to explore and I felt just how wet thinking of you had made me. My fingers found my sweet spot and I imagined it was your tongue, lovingly caressing me to the most intense orgasm I'd ever had on my own.
Come home, baby. My sunlight is back.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful writing. I should get back to it. Give me something to do on down time. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always, it's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nature at it's best and an always present companion. Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nicely sexy. Love that building of passion the movement from dark into the sunlight. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of the daydream that grows into something more..

    ReplyDelete