Monday, May 11, 2009

MfM - Tits

As I wheeled my cart up to the checkout counter and started unloading, I noticed the checkout boy eyeing me, especially my generous cleavage, appreciatively. I looked him in the eyes and he smiled, an unabashed look that said, "Mmm, I want those." Always in the mood to flirt and play, I smiled back and licked my lips, then bent over more than necessary to retrieve the remaining items in my cart.
The boy looked young, somewhere between 18 and 20, but he was cute. Touseled dirty blonde hair, green eyes, nice but pervy smile, nice physique. I had always wanted a boy toy and I wondered if this one, who so obviously ogled my tits as I leaned on the counter and pressed them up towards his gaze, would be it. I waited until he was done scanning my purchases and I was sliding my credit card before I decided to be daring.
"Do you like what you see, boy?" I asked, after looking around to make sure there were no other shoppers or employees within earshot.
Such a confident little shit, with no hesitation he nodded and replied, "Those are the best fucking tits I've seen today."
"My, my," I teased, "such language from such a young man."
"I'm not that young," he said, oozing ego. "I'm nineteen. And I'm experienced."
I chuckled. "Oh, are you now? The word 'experienced' means so little when you're only nineteen."
"I could show you just how experienced I am," he said eagerly.
I put on a show of eyeing him over, sizing him up. "Hmmm... yes, maybe you could. I tell you what," I cooed as I moved closer to him and lowered my voice, "why don't you give me a call when your shift is over and maybe I'll let you come over and put that sweet, young face in these tits."
I handed him my business card and the poor thing got so excited I thought he was going to cum right then and there. "You won't regret it," he promised as he handed me my receipt.
"No, love, I'm sure I won't."
I walked away, shaking my ass a bit for his benefit, thinking of how fun breaking this young boy's spirit would be. "Tits," I giggled to myself, "you've done it again."

6 comments:

  1. hehe. oh, boys.

    i have such tit-envy. mine are tiny so that never happens to me, looks like i'll just have to make do with my amazing ass :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You naughty naughty woman! Great story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear gods woman, you never fail to get my motor running. I used to have that job and I've had that fantasy for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dayam, that's awesome.. I'm with PsycheDriver.. I want to be that eager boy.. I've got the green eyes... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew I should have kept that bag boy job I had as a teenager! I'm in lust with Panda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe.. what fun! :D

    ReplyDelete