Sunday, May 31, 2009

MfM - Thunder

Was I nervous? Yes. Was I afraid I'd mess something up? Hell yes. Did I dive right in (no pun intended)? You bet your ass I did. There's no way to know if you can do something or if you're good at something without just jumping right in and trying it.

She encouraged me as I hesitantly ran my tongue up the length of her slit. She tasted so incredibly sweet, her skin and her clit felt so electric against my tongue. I explored her folds, probed her dark spaces, reveled in the slight bucks of her hips as I hit the right spots. As the twitches and moans became more consistent, I knew I was heading in the right direction. As her legs clamped around my head and her moans became thunder in my ears, her hips bucking her pussy harder against my mouth, I knew that I had it. I attacked her pussy with even more fervor, sucking hungrily on her pulsating clit, introducing my fingers to her G-spot, causing the thunder to crash louder and louder around my head. One final, bed-shaking boom exploded in my ears, her thighs squeezed my head, her juices flowed out of her and coated my mouth and my face, and then all was quiet, all was still.

8 comments:

  1. Mmm, nice. Loved the flow(pun definitely intended.) Good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work - one question: why should a woman taste sweet? I think women tend to taste salty and I think that's good - I guess I just have a problem with the continued use of "sweet" in this metaphorical fashion.

    But I do love it! - Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I wasn't going to Vegas so soon, I'd be booking a flight to Texas! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying for that for some time now. Getting close... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a great take on the 'thunder' theme.. lovely.

    And to answer the question of 'sweet' pussies.. yes, sometimes they are.. I have had what tasted like sugar-water pour out onto my tongue. Not always, mostly we taste tangy, salty, but sometimes, yes, pussies are sweet, sweet like honey, no metaphor needed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful take on this week's theme - it makes me rethink my dislike of thunder!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaahh the beautiful calm after the storm. The damp sweet smell in the air. nice spin on this weeks theme :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete