Saturday, March 28, 2009

2 minutes

“I’ll be there in 2 minutes,” the text read. My heart skipped a beat and I quickly put on the rest of my outfit for the evening, a slinky, black see-through camisole and black lace boy shorts. I threw my hair up in pigtails and licked my lips as I imagined them being used as handlebars while my mouth was wrapped around his cock. I put on a silk robe over my surprise just as the knock sounded at the door.
I unlocked the door and pulled it open slowly, allowing my excitement at seeing him to quiet itself a little before I took action. He looked so hot as always, my fit gamer geek. A quick second to drink him all in and then I reached for his hand and pulled him inside. No words were exchanged as I led him to the bedroom and sat him on the edge of the bed, pulling off my robe and dropping it to the floor.
His gasp of desire as he saw how I had dressed up for him sent a shiver up my spine and it was only a split second before his hands were on me, pulling me to him, exploring my curves with his hands and his mouth. His fingertips lightly played at my silk-covered nipples, perking them up instantly and making my clit throb. He moaned as my nipples grew hard and brought his mouth down to cover them, biting them gently at first and then with more insistency as I ran my fingers through his hair. Each nibble, each flick of the tongue caused an electric shock to run through me, starting between my legs and running up my back.
After what felt like an eternity of his exploration, I couldn’t stand not having his thick cock in my mouth anymore. I pushed him away from me, urgently drew his shirt up over his head and dropped his pants and boxers to the floor. I gasped lightly as I saw him waiting for me, engorged and quivering. I ran my hand lightly over his balls, enjoying the feeling of the freshly shaven sack, and then up over his shaft. As my hands travelled to his chest, I pushed him back onto the bed and took my position between his thighs.
I focused my attention first on his smooth balls, licking each one, sucking them into my mouth and rolling my tongue around them. When I felt his sack had been sufficiently pampered, I popped the fleshy lumps out of my mouth and ran my tongue up the length of his shaft, circled his head and then took his cock quickly in my mouth, slamming my head down and taking him all the way to the back of my throat. He grabbed a hold of my pigtails and forced my head down even farther, making me gag on his tasty rod. His moans got me even more excited and wet, something I didn’t think was possible.
Even though his cock and balls were extremely delicious, I was hungry to feel him inside of me. I held out for as long as I could, teasing his cock with my mouth, assaulting the back of my throat with his tip, but finally I gave in. I pulled my mouth off of his cock and stripped off my camisole and my panties, throwing them carelessly to the floor. I straddled his hips and lowered my dripping slit onto him, rubbing my clit on his tip and coating him with my juices.
Reaching down and taking his slippery shaft in my hand, I guided it to my waiting cunt, putting just the head in and reveling at how good it felt. Then, easing down slowly on him, grabbing the top of the headboard for balance, I began to grind against him, feeling him hit my sweet spot, bucking my hips up and down to maximize pleasure for us both. Alternating between slow, shallow thrusts and hard, deep ones, forcing my rhythm on him and not allowing his hands on my hips to control me, I continued to ride him until I got an inspired idea.
I slid myself to the tip of his cock and paused, looking down at him with what I’m sure was a mischievous grin. I reached down and took hold of him, slipping him out of my pussy and guiding him further back, loving the surprised look on his face as I pressed my ass down on him. Because he was thoroughly drenched, we didn’t need any extra lube, and with just a bit of coaxing, my tight spot opened up and I took him in, eliciting a loud moan from the both of us. He reached down and grabbed my cheeks, pulling them apart, and I gently worked my ass down his shaft until he had disappeared entirely inside of me.
As he fucked my ass, I rubbed my clit fiercely, knowing that he wouldn’t last much longer. Having him in my ass felt so fantastic that it wasn’t long before I was brought to orgasm, exploding upon him, coming with such force that it sent him over the edge as well. I could feel his cock spasm as he expelled his seed into me, filling me with the hot liquid.
As our orgasms subsided and our juices pooled on the bed, he pulled out of me and I collapsed on his chest. His heartbeat lulled me into a semi-conscious state and we held each other as our breathing returned to normal.

2 comments:

  1. that was hot, i liked that, not alot of outrageous story, just raw passionate fucking, and the ending was perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mo...

    Only thing to add to it would be a pic of you in the see-through cami.... Hawt!!!

    ReplyDelete