Monday, March 2, 2009

Microfantasy Monday - Suspension Theme

I could feel their warm breath upon me, stark contrast to the cold leather straps that held me in the air, weightless and exposed. My senses of touch, smell and sound were heightened, making up for the complete blackness that the velvet blindfold left me in. I could smell the sweet odor of perfume mixed with cologne, perspiration mixed with arousal. Her breath was just barely audible above his whispered directions as she ran her hands over my body, but I could hear it well enough to recognize the desire and, surprisingly to me, fear that she was experiencing.
She had been the one to initiate this rendezvous, contacting me through one of the few “dating” sites that I belonged to. She wasn’t shy when selling herself and her husband on the internet, that’s for sure. She had me dripping wet after every conversation I had with her until, finally, I broke down and agreed to help them realize their fantasy. Now as I was suspended here, nervous and waiting for the next move, I wondered why she would have any reason to be afraid…

7 comments:

  1. Nice use of the theme... the tension in the scene is wonderful and so makes me want more... well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done! Welcome to the world of blogging and especially to MfM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to MfM! You've got a great start - very hot story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh what a great start and I second that, welcome to MfM :D It's already left me curious as to what will unfold .. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, so glad you did it. I love stories like this that leave you wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the MfM gang. Excellent building of the scene, and I really love your attention to scent. Of course she's afraid.. what if this doesn't live up to her expectations? then what will she fantasize about? What if she can't walk her talk? .. so many layers and questions left unanswered.

    ReplyDelete