Sunday, March 29, 2009

MfM - Long Distance

A hotel room 1,200 miles away held the object of my lust prisoner. I had only seen him in person once, only talked to him briefly since then, but he occupied my thoughts constantly. I wondered what it would be like to slowly undress him, run my hands over his fit body, kiss every inch of his chocolate skin, feel his growing bulge underneath his pants. Even with these fantasies, though, never in my wildest dreams did I think I’d be sitting at my computer, sending him pictures of myself and receiving pictures of him. Each picture we sent upped the ante of the last, until finally he was staring at a picture of my pussy and ass, butt plug firmly in place and I was looking at a picture of his cock in one hand and his other hand venturing to places out of the frame. Over 2 hours of pictorial and verbal exchanges left us both touching ourselves, furiously bringing ourselves to orgasm, thinking about things that would happen were we with each other in person. If only that were possible…

5 comments:

  1. Ah cyber sex! Loved how you wrote about it - I find it so hard to capture every emotion and action involved in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Nice... brings to mind some lovely moments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful stuff. Always fun to enjoy the cyber-sex. But hard knowing they're so far away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cybersex is so mental ;-) it is hard to capture it in words.. you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely done. "each picture we sent upped the ante" - a wonderful description. ^_^

    ReplyDelete