Sunday, March 8, 2009

Once Again

We’re supposed to be just friends. You had your chance with me, you missed out, I have to refrain from letting you back into my bed. My head knows this, why aren’t my hands behaving? Why are they insisting on running through your hair, your beautiful, silky, long blonde hair? I never thought long hair on men was that attractive, until you.
Okay, the hands were bad enough, but now my mouth is rebelling against my brain, too? I can’t stop it from being pulled to your exposed ear, my tongue tracing the outline of your earlobe, my lips hungrily pulling as you gasp and moan. You always were a sucker for having your ear kissed.
I know I shouldn’t be doing this but I can’t resist. You were the best lover I had ever had, opened me up to so many new things, taught me so much about myself and my sexuality. My second thoughts are pushed out of my head as you return my kisses, though, as you start to run your hands over my wanting body. The only thing I can think of is taking you in my mouth once again, feeling your body press against me, being filled with you. Friend or not, no matter the consequences, I want you once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment