Monday, March 9, 2009

Microfantasy Monday - Flame

The bonfire was raging, our friends were drunk and laughing, music was blaring. With all of the action going on around us, ours was happening secretly, heavy petting under the blanket that protected us from the cool breeze of the ocean.
We always had difficulty keeping our hands and our mouths off of each other. The electricity between us crackled constantly and when the flame caught, we found ourselves locked in the nearest bathroom, pulled over on the side of the road, pressed into a waiting dark corner; hands flying, clothes disappearing, hungry mouths searching, bodies writhing in pleasure.
Our activities had always been kept private but as I felt him grow underneath my hand, warm and pulsating, the most beautiful cock I’d ever had the pleasure of being with, I couldn’t resist. I tore off the blanket and sank to my knees before him, loving his surprised gasp as I took him in my mouth, allowing everyone around us to see my efforts, lit by the flame of the bonfire.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful imagery - I love the wild freedom to this. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot and tasty.. flaming indeed .. outdoor sex is great when you can get it, and giving into desire.. priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful intensity in the moment...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the building of this story, the flames grows and so does the tale. Sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. I love the feeling of giving into that flame.

    ReplyDelete