Friday, March 13, 2009

The Christmas Party

My first openly bisexual friend was amazingly hot. Tits, hips, ass, total package. And best of all, she had this attitude about her that was just so damn sexy. I wanted her from the first moment I saw her, but I had never been with a woman before and I was too shy to make a move. We hung out on occasion, she took me to my first gay club, she helped me feel comfortable with my newfound attraction to women.
I was excited when she invited me to go with her to her company Christmas party – it was in a swanky hotel downtown and we’d be getting a room for the night. We were getting ready in the room before the party and as she stood in front of the vanity mirror putting on makeup, in nothing but a black silk thong, I couldn’t help but to fantasize about what it would be like to have her perfect breasts swinging in front of my face as we ground our wet pussies together. I couldn’t force myself out of shy status to make a move. While my mind was racing, my body went through the motions of getting dressed for the party.
Once we were ready and we made our way downstairs. The night was great, delicious food, free drinks, rockin’ DJ. She and I were about the only two up on the dance floor, but I had a blast. We both got pretty tipsy at the party and even more so when we went to the hotel’s bar afterwards. Finally at closing time, we stumbled up to the room and started getting ready for bed.
Again as she undressed and I saw her body freed from the restrictive fabric of her dress, I found myself getting wet, but my brain was unable to make my body take action. She slipped into a nightshirt that hugged her curves beautifully and after her bedtime routine was complete, climbed into the queen-sized bed. I hurriedly finished my routine and, kicking myself because I was such a wuss, climbed in beside her.
We both lay there for a while, shifting to get comfortable. I was trying to work up the nerve to touch her as I so badly wanted to. Finally I broke through my paralyzing fear, rolled onto my side toward her, and casually flopped my hand on her thigh, pretending (I’m sure not convincingly) that I was asleep. I was caught off guard by her immediate response: a soft moan, her rolling closer toward me, her hand grazing my breasts.
My breath caught in my throat as I wondered what to do next. I barely got through the first stage of freaking out when she moved closer and kissed me. Her lips were as soft as I had imagined they would be, her tongue insistent as it thrust into my mouth. She took over completely and, tension gone, I gave into her leadership.

2 comments: