Thursday, March 26, 2009

HNT

Alas, I had no musical instruments to do a #musicalhnt. My students are ALWAYS leaving their recorders in my room, but none today! I took this one quickly in the restroom here at work. Not easy to take a picture of your back with a camera phone, let me tell you! this is the first of two tattoos I have gotten, a Celtic-type cross that I designed. I like it a lot. It's purple, my favorite color, and obviously represents my faith. Is it an oxymoron for me to be a Christian sexblogger? Yes? Well, I don't give a shit. :p
Cheers. :)

4 comments:

  1. I don't think "Christian sexblogger" is oxymoronic. It is quite sexy, though. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I wish I had a sex teacher than did HNT and taught music, i would Ace that class for sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple is the BEST color ever! Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last I checked, Christians have sex too....

    ReplyDelete